[EuroPython] Facundo Batista and Sasha Vincic, please call me

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Sat Jun 25 23:57:11 CEST 2005

In a message of Sat, 25 Jun 2005 23:50:02 +0200, Sasha Vincic writes:

>--Apple-Mail-5--304918467
>
>I'll be there tomorrow around 16, one day later then planned.
>What number can I call you on?
>
>/Sasha

You can call me at 031 16 08 38, but if you are arriving 1 day later,
then there is no problem you can get your keys at SGS as usual, so no
need to call.  It was the 'Sasha sleeps in the park' problem I was
trying to avoid.  By tomorrow SGS will have the keys back again (they
still have them, I just have a magic locker code you can use to get
them at night.)

Laura