[EuroPython] Sponsorship / brochure for bags?

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at wingware.com
Sat Jun 25 00:27:11 CEST 2005

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005, Laura Creighton wrote:
> Nothing arrived today.    If you route to the conference, we are here:
>
> Chalmers Arkitektur/Väg- och vatten,
> Konferens Receptionen
> Sven Hultins Gata 6
> Göteborg 41296
> Sweden
>
> My cell phone number is +46 (0)76 227 46 29 should they require one.

Poopy heads.  In fact the shipment is still in the UK.

Well, I redirected the shipment and they claim it will show up on
Monday.  Of course they can't guarantee anything before 5 PM so it's
more or less a bust for any kind of general distribution.  Not the end
of the world, tho -- if you can just put them on the desk or somewhere
prominent hopefully people will pick some up.

Oh well, next year I'll try to get organized sooner.  I really
appreciate your putting up with my lateness!

Thanks!

- Stephan