[EuroPython] Which accomodation did I book?

Reinoud van Leeuwen reinoud.v at n.leeuwen.net
Tue Jun 7 16:39:39 CEST 2005

Hi,

I just registered. On the invoice there is a "note for people staying at
SGS Veckobostader". But I have not seen any information which accomodation
I booked...

Another issue: am I the only one that only discovered that I did only book
accomodation the first time? I think putting the "attendance selection"
dropdown default to "normal attendee" would make a lot of sense. It is the
registration form that you are filling in after all...

(see you soon!)

"Nothing is as subjective as reality"
Reinoud van Leeuwen    reinoud.v at n.leeuwen.net
http://www.xs4all.nl/~reinoud