[EuroPython] Things that need doing

Jean-Marc Orliaguet jmo at ita.chalmers.se
Mon Feb 28 20:27:17 CET 2005

Jean-Marc Orliaguet wrote:

> Jacob Hallén wrote:
>

>> 3. Get some real sponsor banners in place instead of the fake ones.
>>
>> I'll try to find/make a Strakt one. I assume that getting a Chalmers
>> one should be easy (jmo or dario?). Other sponsors will be put in as
>> soon as they have their materials ready.

> and possibly a half-skyscraper (160 x 320 Pixels) in the left column
> of the site (under 'sponsors')
> (I'll put one of these on a page so that people get an idea)
>
> file sizes should not exceed 20 Kbytes if possible
>
> what is also required is a URL, a title and a very short description
> of the sponsor.

Hi,
as an illustration: here is an example of a 160x320 pixel banner (simply
an Image portlet with a link and a caption).
http://europython-develop.zope.nl/sections/accomodation/medium_price_hotels

it is shown in all subfolders, and it is possible to have it overriden
with another banner from any folder below it in the site structure.

/JM