[EuroPython] EPC 2006 at CERN Update

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Mon Feb 28 12:31:26 CET 2005

Hello list and Benedikt,

FYI: after the discussion on the list about EPC 2006, and per Benedikts
suggestion, I sent a letter to CERN, inviting them to host EPC 2006.

I am happy to report that I today have received a positive reply from
CERN stating that they support the organisation of EPC 2006 in CERN.

Hopefully this will be as big a success as previous EPC have been and as
this years' EPC is turning out to be.

Sincerely,

/dario

"...and click? damn, I need to kill -9 Word again..." - b using macosx