[EuroPython] [Please read and respond!] We have an EPC 2006 host and organiser

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Thu Feb 3 15:23:46 CET 2005

Michael Hudson wrote:
> Dario Lopez-Kästen <dario at ita.chalmers.se> writes:
>>What they now need is a "Go!" decision from the EPC Community, and
>>they need it this week (I know, 2 days to go).
>
> Well, I think it's a good idea.  I also think I've said this before now...

yes, you have. You were also the only one to comment it last time when I
mailed to the EPC board... I was just thinking that more than two votes
in favor (mine included) would be nice ;-)

On the other hand no-one has objected yet...

/dario
"...and click? damn, I need to kill -9 Word again..." - b using macosx