[EuroPython] Payment is open

Jacob Hallen jacob at strakt.com
Thu Apr 21 02:08:59 CEST 2005

After a nerve-wracking last minute bug, the registration is now open.
Fortunately I found the missing slash in the name of the production site
fairly quickly,and things seem to be working pretty well.

I'll be doing some work over the next few weeks to make things even better,so
I'm happy for any feedback you have.

First on my agenda is getting rid of the huge "None"  thingies on the confirm
page. You don't have to tell me about those.

However, now I am off to sleep, since I have to get up in 2.5 hours to go to
ACCU/Python UK.

Anyone up to writing an announcement and a reminder about deadline for
refereed papers being 22 May?

Jacob