[EuroPython] Text to appear on Webpage about sposoring

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Tue Apr 19 17:43:13 CEST 2005

Hi,

FYI:

this is the text that I plan to put on the webpage, along with some
thecnical data about ads, banners, programe details. The text is
basically last year's with the addition of 250 Euro cost for exibition
space.

This information is also going to go out to interested sponsors.

/dario

--<begin>--

The EuroPython Conference 2005 Invites Sponsors

	The EuroPython Conference is looking for interested companies to
support and sponsor the EuroPython Conference of 2005. The EuroPython
Conference is being run with the help of volunteers and we invite
companies using Python or with interests in Python development to
sponsor the event. Any contribution, no matter how small, is appreciated.

	You can support the EuroPython Conference by participating in the Trade
Show or by becoming an Official EuroPython Sponsor. We can also offer
customised solutions and are alwasy open to alternate solutions.

Trade Show
==========

	You can participate in the Trade Show. This means that you have access
to a small space to promote your company. This includes the following:

	* a desk, a chair and 2 meters of wall space.
	* one electric outlet (same standard as in Germany, the Netherlands etc)
	* access to the wireless network.

	Requirements

		At least one member of your organisation must be attending the
conference, but you may staff your booth with non attendees.

		You are required to keep your booth manned during the "trade show".
This will take place for a period of 6 hours. Lunch break, afternoon
session and an hour or so after the end of the conference day, depending
on public interest.

		You can have your booth up manned or unmanned the rest of the time -
it is up to each company to decide.

	Insurance

		You are not insured by the conference.

	Cost

		250 Euros, excluding conference attendance fees.

Sponsorhip Agreement
====================

You can become a sponsor of the conference. The following options are
available:

	Gold sponsor

		o Your name/link on the website
		o An ad in the conference program
		o A streamer in each conference room
		o A streamer in the entrance
		o A 15 minute talk before one of the keynotes

		Cost: 2000 Euro

	Sponsor

		o Your name/link on the website
		o An ad in the conference program
		o A streamer in each conference room

		Cost: 500 Euro

	Advertiser

		o Your name/link on the website
		o An ad in the conference program

		Cost: 100 Euro

	Organising sponsor

		o Your name/link on the website
		o An ad in the conference program
		o A streamer in the entrance
		o A seminar room for 2 hours
		o Double exhibition space for free

		Cost: At least 5 man days of work effort

	Special sponsor - Negotiable

		If you have an offer or an idea which is of mutual benefit, we are
ready to hear it. Please contact the Europython organisers.

Other Arrangements
==================

	Private Seminar Rooms

		You can rent your own seminar room for demonstrations, private
seminars, job interviews etc.

		Cost: 100 Euros per hour (Evening hours cost more. Ask for an offer.)

	Increased Presence on the Show Floor

		You can rent more space and equipment on the show floor. Prices are
close to "at cost". Contact us for an offer.

	Special Events

		If you want to put on a special event, please contact the Europython
organisers for discussion and planning.

For planning purposes we need your decision to participate no later than
at the end of May 2005.

Any participants joining after this date will be accepted only if they
can be accomodated. Depending on the amount of work required we may
charge latecomers an administrative fee of 100 Euros for extra work
required.

--<end>--

"...and click? damn, I need to kill -9 Word again..." - b using macosx