[EuroPython] Europython instance migration

Ivo van der Wijk ivo at amaze.nl
Fri Sep 3 00:31:32 CEST 2004

Tom Deprez wrote:
> Just give a yell and I'll have a look at it aswell. I now and then have
> a look at it concerning the size etc

The migrated site is currently online at

http://biostabil.amaze.nl:8081/epc/

There are some startup errors on stupid.log, but they also appear on the current
hosting server, so I assume it's nothing new.

Cheers

	Ivo

--
Drs. I.R. van der Wijk                                      -=-
Korte Leidsedwarsstraat 12                                 Amaze