[EuroPython] Surprise Invitation.

Blind Date Invitation Elva at placestolove.com
Sun May 23 12:56:29 EDT 2004

For what is the best choice, for each individual is the highest it is possible for him to achieve.
I just stopped playing bitches on wheels and peoples' mothers. I have only a few more years to kick up my heels!
The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
The person born with a talent they are meant to use will find their greatest happiness in using it.
For the dead there are no more toils.
The absent are never without fault. Nor the present without excuse.
Before you can do something you must first be something.
Let us move from the era of confrontation to the era of negotiation.
Cats and monkeys monkeys and cats all human life is there.
You name it and I've done it. I'd like to say I did it my way. But that line, I'm afraid, belongs to someone else.
If we cannot end our differences at least we can make the world safe for diversity.
No great intellectual thing was ever done by great effort.
Experience does not err. Only your judgments err by expecting from her what is not in her power.
I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor.