[EuroPython] Can't attend todays meeting

Beatrice Fontaine bea at webwitches.com
Mon Mar 29 04:36:04 EST 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-29 at 11:29, Laura Creighton wrote:

[snip]

> Jacob and I just got back from PyCon last night.  So we are jetlagged.
> I just got up now, and Jacob is still asleep.  I wanted to spend the meeting
> on the hotel reservation system, and getting the sponsorship logos on
> the front page, plus whatever else needs doing.

Hotel: We had a talk about that last week, mainly about how to bill room
sharers separately for business purposes.
Logo: In sent ours to Tom last week. I hope he got all the ones
necessary.
Whatever else: throw stuff my way as needed. I will scream if you're
throwing too hard.

Welcome back in Europe. Hope the conference was great!

bea

--
"My agenda is so hidden that I can't find it myself". Me.
Béatrice Fontaine