[EuroPython] Agenda for today

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon Mar 15 14:27:57 EST 2004

Jacob Hallén <jacob at strakt.com> writes:

> D. Urgent discussion/action items
> - Getting the website online
> Needs to get done. Announcements to comp.lang.python.announce to be sent.
> More announcements to be made. More and better texts from track chairmen.

I think we're ready here.  Not perfect, but good enough.  We agreed a
short delay (about 24 hours) before asking amaze to switch.

> - Registration and room reservation
> Where are we now. When can we expect to be online? What help and input do the
> people working with it need?

There was some discussion of whether SGS Veckobostäde prefer to deal
in rooms or beds for billing purposes (roughly speaking).

Cheers,
mwh

--
  While preceding your entrance with a grenade is a good tactic in
  Quake, it can lead to problems if attempted at work.    -- C Hacking