[EuroPython] Zope.org Discussion - Monday, Room 2, 14:30?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Sat Jun 5 18:19:39 EDT 2004

Hi Guys,

Finally started getting things sorted for going to Sweden, I noticed my
UserFolders talk has got a whole hour blocked out.
I can probably squeeze the talk into half an hour or so...

That would leave the rest of the slot open for a discussion about my
favourite(!) topic right now, Zope.org.

So that's what I'd like to do unless anyone has any violent objections.

Better still, Rob Page is going to be around on Monday and would be an important
part of any Zope.org discussions...

That all said, how's best to advertise this discussion so we can get as many of
the relevent people involved as possible?

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk