[EuroPython] So where is everyone?

Beatrice Fontaine bea at webwitches.com
Fri Jun 4 09:34:04 EDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 15:22, Stuart Bishop wrote:

> Any other early arrivals around?
>
> There appears to be beer drinking on tomorrow, but I don't know
> what time 'evening' is in a country with 18 hours of daylight or
> who to look out for, not that I would recognize them if I did ;)

heheh. Sorry, that was me... actually we have 24 hours of daylight
currently, at least up here (80 km from the Arctic Circle). So the
"normal" beer time is after 22:00...

They have food at the Dubliner, so one may want to meet for dinner,
really...

I'll add a time. Let's say 20.00 as a ballpark?

Cheers

bea

bea at webwitches.com
"My agenda is so hidden that I can't find it myself". Me.