[EuroPython] Website update - feedback requested!

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Tue Jan 20 10:58:38 EST 2004

Anna Ravenscroft wrote:
> The Europython webwerkers met today and had a very productive meeting.
> You can see the minutes of the meeting here:
> http://z3u.com/ep2004/WebWerkersLog

Sorry I couldn't make it to the IRC meetings - I have been caught up in
work recently, so I have not had the opportunity to do anythin in
particular since some time before chrismtas.

A quick question and reminder - I saw that there was a possibility of
moving the site to plone. Are there any news on that yet?

the reminder is that there previously has been some work done on a Plone
based site at this address:

http://europython-develop.zope.nl/epc/

Though not much has been done since the beginning of November on it.

Cheers,

/dario - catching up on europython