[EuroPython] Re: can we have a new logo for EuroPython?

Tom Deprez tom at aragne.com
Thu Feb 5 15:00:06 EST 2004

Mmm, I find it strange to change a logo.  Companies are mostly terrified
if they have to change their logo?
We could perhaps add a phrase and  change that one each year. But
changing a logo? What's the point then of having a logo?
Why is there a need for 'something has changed' in a logo? Do you want
to change a logo each time we change of country where the conference
will be organised? I would rather stick with the logo, but add a phrase.

Regards,
Tom.