[EuroPython] A 'Testing track'?

Stefane Fermigier sf at nuxeo.com
Thu Apr 29 13:53:20 EDT 2004

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Looking at the talks submitted for the frameworks track, there are
> *five* talks about software testing (or in case of std contains a
> significant portion about software testing), submitted by 5 different
> people. I don't know why this is suddenly such a hot topic. It could be
> a track all by itself. :)
>
> Some of these tests probably are better off in the tutorials track. I'll
> try to negotiate with Jacob to move 'm over. I also think there is
> enough overlap between some of the talks forcing me to drop one or two.
>
> Anyway, no particular point to this message, just some surprise.

I have submitted a talk about the EDOS project, distributed QA and the
PyPackage project to the Zope track, for I didn't see any other track
that would seem to fit.

If there is a testing track, I suppose that this my proposal should be
included in this track instead.

(The reason I submitted it to the Zope track is because the "QA portal"
that will be developped for the project is built on Zope/CPS, but
otherwise it is more a testing / qa / packaging thing than a Zope thing.)

	S.

--
Stéfane Fermigier, Tel: +33 (0)6 63 04 12 77 (mobile).
Nuxeo Collaborative Portal Server: http://www.nuxeo.com/cps