Rooms (Re: [EuroPython] Summary meeting 26 april)

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Mon Apr 26 14:30:17 EDT 2004

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> * we seem to have enough space (if we do 4 tracks in parallel) to
> accomodate the talks we have, early calculations show. But we'll do a
> lot of tuning still.

Hello.

There are only 3 large rooms booked,so we might need to (read: will have
to) revise this. While I *think* (not sure) that there are other rooms,
there will be trouble with internet access in thos rooms.

Also, I need to know more details about planned sprints... howmany
poeple etc... I still haven't found adequate rooms with netaccess for
them. I have made som preliminary contacts in buildings nearby for so
far nothing is settled.

So far I know of a PyPy srpint that "will start on June 02" and
Martinj's sprint after the conference for 1.5 days.

Need more info.

/dario