[EuroPython] 'Net access at the conference and at SGS Veckobostäder

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Thu Apr 22 02:08:44 EDT 2004

On torsdag 22 april 2004 06.58, Stuart Bishop wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Can someone let me know the details of what Internet access,
> if any, will be available at the conference and at SGS Veckobostäder?
> Both myself and my wife need to let people know how incommunicado we
> will be.
>
> Free wireless at the hotel would be ideal if it can be arranged.
> Anyone with a powerful antenna live nearby? ;)

We will have network access at the conference. Both WiFi and wired ethernet.
We have no reasonable way of providing access at SGS Veckobostäder. However,
it is smack in the middle of a big area of student residences. The chances
that you can bum off somebody's unprotected node are pretty high.

Jacob Hallén