[EuroPython] New talk Proposal

Valentino Volonghi aka Dialtone dialton3 at virgilio.it
Wed Apr 21 15:37:44 EDT 2004

Hi all,
    Recently I've written an article for an Italian online e-zine about
Twisted and the factory pattern.

I've been told that it's really well written and that it would be really
great to have a slide version presented at EuroPython.

Since it's just a conversion from article to slides it shouldn't take
long (I can finish before 26 April if I start today).
But I would like to have some advices or suggestions.

It should be a 30 minute talk and during the presentation I will write a
little file searching server with twisted.

I don't have a notebook, I hope this is not an issue.

So... what else... Just tell me if it's a welcomed talk :)

Perhaps Alex Martelli can review the article at
http://www.pyj.it/articoli/2004/01/factory/

It has already been reviewed by Michele Simionato (who works with me on
that e-zine togheter with the founder Carmine).

Regards, Valentino

--
Valentino Volonghi aka Dialtone
Linux User #310274, Gentoo Proud User