Re: [EuroPython] payment problem

Magnus Lycka magnus at thinkware.se
Thu Apr 15 12:58:19 EDT 2004

According to the bank's IBAN calculation form at
http://www.foreningssparbanken.se/cgi-bin/fspbweb.cgi?frameset=25268
and Jacob's mail
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/europython/2004-March/003986.html
I concluded that:

BIC/SWIFT address for the bank: SWEDSESS
IBAN account number: SE7680000810590376765343

The web form validates that the bank account number
Clearing Number: 8105-9 / Account Number: 037 676 534-3
is valid.

I didn't find any IBAN account number on the web site (but I havn't
registered myself yet, since I haven't decided whether I'll have time
to prepare any talk or not...)