[EuroPython] Current status of talks

Beatrice Fontaine bea at webwitches.com
Thu Apr 15 11:33:22 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 12:35, Michael Hudson wrote:
> Jacob Hallén <jacob at strakt.com> writes:
>
> > Counting in 30 minute slots, we currently fill about 40 slots.
[...]

An interesting point: 1) Nicholas has already accepted 2 that are now
visible to anonymous visitors, and someone just asked on the channel
if/where one could see the talks already submitted. May it serve as
encouragement to accept the safe presentations immediately? I am happy
to do that with the ones in my track since they should be used all
three, no matter how many more come. If the need arises, we can still
split off the interactive part of the social skills session and turn
that part into a tutorial... should there be another 4-5 new submissions
between now and the 26th, that is.

What do you think? Accept talks now and make them visible? It is the
15th, deadline 1, after all.

bea

bea at webwitches.com
"My agenda is so hidden that I can't find it myself". Me.