[EuroPython] Next meeting

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon Apr 12 16:21:16 EDT 2004

Jacob Hallén <jacob at strakt.com> writes:

> I would like to hold a meeting Tuesday 13 April 2004 at 18.00 CET, in the
> usual freenode IRC, #europython channel.

Might be there.  Might not.

> The focus of the meeting should be to make a procedure for accepting
> talks and building a schedule.

You really need to get the attention of the track chairs for this.  A
good few of them have made noise in the last few days, so maybe you
already have... at least three of us are going to be at PythonUK next
week, too.

> We should also evaluate the results of the last few days of
> registration, and do any necessary modifications.

> I'd be grateful if someone made a tally of all room reservations and all
> preregistrations before the meeting. I would also be happy if I got an
> instruction about where to look for these things.

Can do that at the meeting, if I'm there, or Bea can.  We should
probably write a few little pythonscripts to help.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  LINTILLA:  You could take some evening classes.
    ARTHUR:  What, here?