[EuroPython] press releases announcing europython

Beatrice Fontaine bea at webwitches.com
Thu Apr 8 05:15:11 EDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 20:30, Laura Creighton wrote:
> I cannot find any.  http://www.europython.org/draftwiki/EP2004InitialPressRelease
> http://europython.zope.nl/draftwiki/PressReleaseEnglish
> and http://z3u.com/ep2004/  don't have them.  where have they gone?

This link refers to the 2002 conference. ZWiki is not installed there
(anymore?) and I have no idea why the 2002 site does not have the
product. The files are all there, don't worry about that. No content is
lost.

If anyone has time to install Zwiki before this afternoon, I'd be
delighted. We will do it later today if no one has picked up the slack
before that.

Cheers

bea

bea at webwitches.com
"My agenda is so hidden that I can't find it myself". Me.