[EuroPython] Bank account numbers of Europython

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Fri Apr 2 04:11:47 EST 2004

Jacob Hallén wrote:
> Name of the account holder:  Europython Society
>
> Address:              c/o AB Strakt
>                       Norra Ågatan 10
>                       SE-416 64 Göteborg
>                       Sweden
>
> Name of the Bank:     SWEDBANK  (a.k.a. F�reningssparbanken)
>
> Address:              Box 6046
>                       400 60 Göteborg
>                       Sweden
>
> BIC (SWIFT) code:     SWEDESS
>
> Bank Clearing Number: 8105-9
> Account Number:       037 676 534-3  (non-Swedish residents)
>                       983 415 181-4  (Swedish residents)

You should also ask your bank for the IBAN (international
bank account number) of the account. This is usually
a combination of the above information. It is needed for a
successful EuroGiro or SWIFT transfer.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Apr 02 2004)