[EuroPython] More on website problems

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Thu Apr 1 02:42:19 EST 2004

Hello,

the following is a list of website problems that exist:

ReST needs a python package:

"""Unable to import reST content driver, this is most likely to do
     missing the docutils python package. Get a CVS checkout from
http://docutils.sourceforge.net/"""

the site hang this morning was beacuse 3 threads where hung on a mac PPC
client in, among others the form_join page... I suspect (based on a gut
feeling) that there might be soem error on the formvalidation that is
triggered here... but I don't really know.

Running with only one thread is no problem, UNLESS the 3 other threads
are not busy consuming CPU time, which was the case right now.

Ideas?

If you go to restart the server, please save the contents of the
ControlPanel/Debug info page first.

/dario