[EuroPython] Social Skills, Business Track

Harald Armin Massa ghum at gmx.net
Fri Oct 10 09:15:10 EDT 2003

Hey Andrew,

> First question: how does a social skill track connect to Python?
What I do remember.... There is

import this

in Python. Playing with Zen.

If a language deals with Zen, it surely is connected to the whole now and
here.

"In the face of ambiguity, refuse the temptation to guess."
11th line of The Zen of Python - If I will be allowed to talk about
communcation skills, I think I'll take this as a headline.

In addition to the topics you mentioned:

- presentation skills - how to make your listeners enjoy and have fun
- sales skills - we all have to sell. Either to customers out of the
company, or in the company, or at home the idea of going to Europython

Harald