[EuroPython] Draft initial press release

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat at logilab.fr
Thu Nov 6 08:18:57 EST 2003

On Thu, Nov 06, 2003 at 12:43:51PM +0000, Michael Hudson wrote:

> site.  Apropos the website, is what's at
>
>     http://europython-develop.zope.nl/epc
>
> going to become the "offical" web site?  What needs to be done before
> that can happen?  Or is sticking with the CMS (for want of a better
> word) we have now the safer option?

I'd suggest we ask for help on the #plone forum and/or mailing-list. We'll
probably find there people willing to spend the missing hours that we
other organizers don't have (at least that I don't have) to get it
in good shape.

--
Nicolas Chauvat

logilab.fr - services en informatique avancée et gestion de connaissances