[EuroPython] Unbelievable prices London Stansted -> EuroPython again

Andy Robinson andy@reportlab.com
Sat, 3 May 2003 15:31:07 +0100

I just bought my return trip to Europython from www.ryanair.com.
GBP 28 (about 40 Euros) return trip!  Similar fares to other
part of Europe with Ryanair, Go and Easyjet.

I strongly urge anyone flying on a budget in Europe to look at
flying  via Stansted. Cheap flights come and go to minor
airports all over Europe.

My flight out arrives in Charleroi at 22:35 on Tuesday
(details below if anyone else wants to do the same),
and there is one back at 20:00 each night. Those
would be perfect if you needed one more leg in Europe.

And hopefully enough Pythonistas for a coding sprint
if there's a 5 hour delay :-)

Best Regards,

Andy Robinson
ReportLab Europe Ltd.

p.s. Here's the curious bit:  the return flight element is
£4.48 (7 Euros).  The rest was all airport taxes and
a credit card handling fee. If you want to know how
they do it, try booking one the week before and see
how much the price goes up....