[EuroPython] talks page at website really confusing

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 18:44:01 +0100

Hi there,

Until I modified the text slightly, it looks like we had all talks
already prepared and done for EuroPython 2003; last years talks are still
visible. I adjusted the text slightly above it all but I don't dare
touching the talk system, so it could still be confusing..

I thought we'd removed old year's stuff but apparently it's still there.

So:

  * how do we remove old year's stuff to a safe location?

  * How does the new system work concerning talk submissions?

  * What do track managers have to do to handle this system?

Regards,

Martijn