[EuroPython] Version 0.0.1 of CFP announcement

Paul Everitt paul@eurozope.org
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:01:44 +0100

Unless there are any objections in the next hour, I'll send it to
python@python and the EuroZope list before I head to Zurich.

If others could then get the announcement filtered out to other
locations (python.org, zope.org, zope-announce, etc.)

--Paul