[EuroPython] Version 0.0.1 of CFP announcement

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Sat, 08 Mar 2003 17:53:16 +0100

Paul Everitt wrote:
>> The Executive Committee, just like last year, except that
>> you don't seem to have finalized who that will be yet.
>
> Who is the "you" in the "you don't"?

you = the ones who are running this year's event. Of course,
people for the EC will have to volunteer for this. So far,
I have the impression that Tom and you, Paul, are running the
event. That's perfect, I only think you should make this public
in order to prevent the hassles we had gone through last year.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Software directly from the Source  (#1, Mar 08 2003)
Python UK 2003, Oxford:                                     24 days left
EuroPython 2003, Charleroi, Belgium:                       108 days left