[EuroPython] Try again for IRC meetings

Paul Everitt paul@eurozope.org
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 15:55:20 +0100

The alternative has proven worse.  It takes a meeting to find the
intersection of possible meeting times.  The last time we tried this
(three weeks ago), we couldn't find a mutually-acceptible time.

Instead, someone (me) needs to be the sucker^h^h^h^h^h^ncommon thread
to try and bootstrap the process.  We should, as you mention, get to a
once-a-week appointment.

But I'm open to other suggestions.  When do you propose we meet? :^)

--Paul