[EuroPython] Tracks issue (Todo 1)

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 14:14:43 +0100

Hi,

Mmm, looks very silent, I think we need to get some people start working
:-) and further it's good to put my mind to something else for the
moment.

Okay, if we want people, we need to be able to show them what we can
offer to them, so I think we need start finding people who are willing
to give a talk. Before that, we need to find the people who want to be
Track Chairman. The sooner we can do this, the better.

Todo list concerning Talks:
---------------------------
1) Finding Chairman
2) Devide tracks per day and room (chairman can start already with
finding people): Making Slots
3) Fill up the track-slots with talks

TODO 1:  Finding Chairman
-----------------------------

Let's figure this out first. Here are the tracks for EP2003 and the
people willing to be chairman. Tell me if this is correct or not
correct. PS: *No answer* is automatically removal and possibly also the
removal of the track if we don't find a person willing to be chairman.

Proposed Tracks:
------------------
Can also be seen at http://www.europython.org/sessions/descriptions

Python Applications Track (?)
Python Frameworks Track (Martijn Faassen)
Python Language Track (Michael Hudson, Martijn Faassen)
Python in Business Track (Tim Couper, Marc-Andre Lemburg)
Python in Science & Industry Track (Nicolas Chauvat)
Python/Zope in Public Administrations (Nicolas Pettiaux)
Zope Track (Paul Everitt)

What I ask from the members of this list:

A) Look for your name, track and tell me if this is correct.
B) Who wants to be chairman of: Python Applications Track; BoF's;
Lightning Talks

Thanks for your coöperation,
Regards,
Tom