[EuroPython] Call for Participants for Zope 3 Sprint before Europython 2003 in Belgium

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha@swing.be
Tue, 03 Jun 2003 10:20:26 +0200

Hi everybody,

the Zope 3 sprint in Louvain-la-Neuve at the local university
before the Europython conference is now definitive.

When:

    Three days from june 22 to 24, 2003 (sunday to thursday).

Registration:

    If you decided to participate the sprint just drop me a e-mail and
    register your name and e-mail in the sprint wiki (see below).

Accomodation:

    Take care to decide on participation as early as possible. Quick
    reservation is needed because there seems to be only little place
    to stay in Louvain-la-Neuve!

    If possible, plan to arrive on saturday evening/night. This way we
    don't lose time on sunday morning.

    Godefroid will help us moving from Louvain-la-Neuve to Charleroi
    Wednesday morning. So it would make sense to book the night in
    Louvain-la-Neuve from thursday to wednesday also.

Sprint Coaches and Topics:

    Experienced people like Steve Alexander, the codeworks people
    (Albertas Agejevas, Marius Gedminas, Viktorija Zaksiene),
    Martijn Faassen and possibly Godefroid Chapelle will act as
    Coaches.

    Topics will be determined definitively during the next weeks.

Sprint Preparation:

    There is a good description about how to prepare for a sprint on

<http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/CMSprintPreparation>

Further information:

<http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/EuroPython2003Sprint>

    More infos to come.