[EuroPython] Re: Decision NOW

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Aug 12 15:22:35 EDT 2003

Dario Lopez-Kästen <dario at ita.chalmers.se> writes:

> From: "Michael Hudson" <mwh at python.net>
>>
>>Dario Lopez-Kästen <dario at ita.chalmers.se> writes:
>>> So, what do we do now? We have a proposal from Jacob on how to decide the
>>> location of the next EPC. The Deadline for Göteborg is 3 days from now.
>>
>>Is this really hard?  I somehow doubt that there will be votes from a
>>quorum (whatever that is) of last years track chairs within three days.
>
> I don't know how hard the deadline is really. It was set by Jacob and Laura,
> whose schedules are *way* more busy than mine, so that they had plenty of
> time to plan ahead.

OK.

> Speaking for Myself I could probably wait a bit more fo the decision to be
> made, but I am starting to feel a bit frustrated about the whole issue,

Join the club.

> so I am sticking to whatever deadline Jacob and Laura decide upon.

Well, it's just that I doubt we'll be able to provoke a response out
of all the track chairs by Friday.  Maybe we will; dunno.  I've sent
them all an email, I'll see how many responses I get by tomorrow.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  Never meddle in the affairs of NT. It is slow to boot and quick to
  crash.                                             -- Stephen Harris