Re: [EuroPython] Göteborg proposal, draft

Magnus Lyckå magnus at thinkware.se
Mon Aug 11 15:03:36 EDT 2003

At 08:43 2003-08-11 +0200, Dinu Gherman wrote:
>Magnus Lyckå:
>>If EPC2003 had been in Göteborg, you could have combined it
>>with a Bruce Springsteen concert. See e.g.
>>http://www.marcus.tillberg.net/bilder/bruce2003/
>
>If I only had known that...

Do I sense a touch of irony here?

My point was just that Göteborg is a place worth visiting in
the summer, and there are absolutely no polar bears in the
streets!

As far as I know, events on Ullevi in June next year aren't
scheduled yet, so we can't plan after that... The UEFA cup
final is too early for EPC (May 19). :)

Magnus Lycka (It's really Lyckå), magnus at thinkware.se
Thinkware AB, Sweden, www.thinkware.se
I code Python ~ The Agile Programming Language