[EuroPython] Only three talks?

Tom Deprez tom@aragne.com
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:29:31 +0200

Nicolas Chauvat wrote:

>>> Unfortunately, we're not using Plone for EP website. So this can not
>>> be related to Plone having problems...
>>
>> I'm still waiting for the people who proposed to make the site in
>> Plone ;-)
>
> I'll think about it for next year.

Great.

> But when I first offered to do so, if I recall correctly, you said 'no
way, since there is no need to'.

Correct. Also in the light that I wouldn't do it, since I don't have enough
Plone experience.
And I didn't wanted to be sticked with all the work.
If I recall correctly I also said : 'go ahead' to the people proposing it.
If something was made We surely would have replaced the existing site.

Anyhow, we are now talking after the facts, let's try to make something of
it. :-)

> What is sure is that I will definitely not have time within the next
> two months and will happily live with what we have now...

Tom.