[EuroPython] Possible Talks/Activities/Coaching on EPC

Heimo Laukkanen huima@huima.net
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 21:25:29 +0100

> Message: 2
> From: "Andrew Smart" <Andrew.Smart@smart-knowhow.de>
> To: "Europython" <europython@python.org>
> Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 09:16:57 +0200
> Subject: [EuroPython] Possible Talks/Activities/Coaching on EPC

> - what are the major obstacles in IT projects
> - some views about measuring effort in IT projects
> - the "Theory of Constraints" approach to IT projects/project management
> - my systemical view of software projects and teams
> - teams, geeks and the human factor

Whoa!

Atleast to me every single of these subjects would be interesting,
especially I would like to hear your views about theory of constraints
on IT-projects. So I would be up for it - especially if the Zope/Python
aspect could be somehow be discussed in the talk too. However don't know
how it would happen.

How others feel?

-huima