[EuroPython] What about next year?

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux@openbe.org
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 07:28:39 +0100

Le Mardi 29 Octobre 2002 10:11, Godefroid Chapelle a =E9crit :

> >I propose we start by gathering up the list of known, relevant events =
that
> >might conflict.

+1

> I think the other thing we have to decide quickly about is the location=
=2E

+1

> If Denis and the whole P3B team are still in, I think that it would be
> easier for all of us to capitalize on previous year work...

I think it makes a lot of sense to capitalize on the organization and eff=
ort=20
of the Charleroi edition, and also that we deserve that to P3B that has=20
invested a lot of time and effort (and also money as it appears that they=
=20
have spent more than they earned :-( )

I therefore already support the idea that Europython2003 should be organi=
zed=20
in Charleroi

(It can make sense in general to say that Europython should be organized =
for=20
2 years in a row at the  same place)

Regards,

Nicolas

PS IOW, I think that we could organize it in Charleroi again even if we s=
hould
> put some effort to get better sonorization for the room which was not s=
> comfortable.

This is technical effort that is not only interesting for us but for the=20
owner of the rooms too ... and all their clients. Solvable wihtout too mu=
ch=20
problem I suppose.

--=20