[EuroPython] EPC2003: program + length + public + fees

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:28:22 +0100

I still don't see why we need to seperate all the people. I honoustly
hate it when somebody puts me in square and tells me 'well, this is only
for X kind of people, you aren't an X person, so we don't want you
here'.
I always had the idea that people are complement to each other. A
business person needs the help from a programmer and a programmer can
learn from a business person as well.
If you put people in squares (are how do you say it in english), then it
looks more like privating your thingie.

Tom.