[EuroPython] EPC2003: program + length + public + fees

Jens Thiel Jens.Thiel@stochastix.de
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:25:57 +0100

> You could for instance ask more fee for the first day, but...
> The difficulty I see is how to be sure someone who has a ticket
> for only the
> last 2 days, gets in the 1 day.
> (Or vice versa: only ticket for the 1st day)
> This can only be achieved with a very strict check, which isn't possible
> like in the setup of last year. Also a very
> strict check would impose long waiting rows.

Make two different tickets: a 3-day and a 2-day("developer days") ticket.
This way you reduce waiting lines during registration (will be split on two
days) and do not need to check different kind of badges at the entrance. You
can also justify different pricing because of more service/catering/whatever
on the first("business") day.

Jens.