[EuroPython] Interviews/Brochures

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Thu, 30 May 2002 10:39:34 +0200

> I'd like to keep it simple, though, concerning the layout... So, is
> there some "canonical" way of getting at the data from outside
> (without all the Zope decor)?

I forgot to answer this one.  You can ftp into zope and I assume then
get the data from the localizer product. However, I'm not sure if the
localizer product manages ftp in the same way as eg dtml-documents, so I
guess Juan-David has to join this thread. Juan-David can you tell if it
is possible?

I believe that ReportLabs libraries can use html code. In case this is a
problems, then we can covert the text to structured text or xml.

Regards,
Tom.