[EuroPython] Some talks for next year ...

Denis Frère denis@aragne.com
Mon, 27 May 2002 22:23:17 +0200

Le Mon, May 27, 2002 at 03:15:20PM +0200, M.-A. Lemburg pianota:
> [...]
> We'll need some talks for next year as well ;-)

I'll jump on Marc-Andre's last sentence to start this new thread.

We should start speaking about EuroPython 2003.

Let's remember we could have asked for European Communities support
if we had done it early enough. I was told it could be possible for next
year if we send them an application before June 14 2002. It's within 2
weeks and a chunk.

So, what will we decide for next year ?

We've learned a lot with this first organization, we've a multilingual
website, a logo, much contacts, etc. With some time more we would have
had much more advertisement and a lower entrance fee. Starting now can
change a lot.

Denis

--
Denis FRERE