[EuroPython] RE: EuroPython - Speakers information (fwd)

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 13:31:22 +0200

Correct,

We don't need a written paper. If people want to do this, no problem, that
would be really nice.
However, all we ask is a 'bulleted' presentation:
  1. To put on CD's.
  2. To check/read by the trackmanagers before the congress starts.

If all things go well (although some things have still to change then...),
we can indeed look forward
to EuroPython2003 and improve the organisation of it a lot. Take also in
mind that we're only
really working since a few months, so not everything can be perfect

Regards,
Tom.