[EuroPython] update

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 23 May 2002 00:15:56 +0200

Hi there,

I've now more or less finalized the planning for the Python Language
and Python Applications track, pending a few more possible changes.
The speakers are informed about this in email.

Shae, Paul and I have been preparing some interview questions; we hope
to conduct our first interviews soon. If you can come up with good questions
to ask people, please mention them here, or better yet, see the next
entry.

I've created a wiki at:

http://www.europython.org/wiki

This wiki is for *attendees* to talk amongst each other (of course that
also includes us), not for official conference planning; we continue
using the draftwiki for that. If people agree that this is
a good idea we should add a link to this wiki from the homepage.

You can add interview questions to the wiki, here:

http://europython.zope.nl/wiki/InterviewQuestions

Regards,

Martijn