[EuroPython] Track database still incomplete

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Tue, 21 May 2002 17:22:06 +0200

M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> 	http://europython.zope.nl/Talks (login is required).

Argh, I seem to have the greatest difficulty actually getting to an
overview where I can *edit* the talks today. I've always had trouble
with this user interface, but today it seems to be completely
obscure (I always had to be lucky to get there in some way I don't
understand). The default add page doesn't have a link to the list,
the link that appears at the bottom after I add a dummy track which
*should* bring me back to the list just brings me to the add page, and
I don't know what's going on..

Can someone help me? I can get 2 different overviews but none where I can
edit.

[mess around for 5 more minutes, shut down web browser, mess around more..]

Um, *there* it is. I don't know how I actually go there, except
that it is pretty weird. The Talks URL goes sometimes to the Add screen,
but sometimes to the Edit screen. Bizarre.

Regards,

Martijn