[EuroPython] >>>>>>> ONLINE REGISTRATION <<<<<<<<<

Denis Frère denis@aragne.com
Fri, 17 May 2002 03:08:54 +0200

Le Thu, May 16, 2002 at 07:33:46PM +0200, Tom Deprez pianota:
> Hi,
>
> You were all waiting for it!
> Here it is!
> You can now register your tickets online! Have a visit to
> http://www.europython.org
> and let us know that you all are willing to come to europython!

Thanks to Tom and Joachim who made a very good work !

We already had subcriptions after a few minutes ...
There are 347 places left, that's about the same number of people
subscribed to the EuroZope mailing-list and we're 134 on this
list : don't wait before acting (a 4000 addresses mailing will be
sent next week in Belgium).

I would prefer to see _you_ in Charleroi than 'non community members'.

Rem: the exhibitors page is also online.

Denis

--
Denis FRERE
P3B    : Club Python(-Zope) Belge --------- http://www.p3b.org