[EuroPython] Information concerning Booth rents are now available!

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Tue, 14 May 2002 23:03:55 +0200

Ah, yes,

Well, I've put them on the online register page.
Since you need to fill in a form for a booth, and you receive an invoice
after filling it in, I didn't thought it was needed,
but I'll add it.

Regards,
Tom.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nicolas Chauvat" <Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr>
To: "Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com>
Cc: <europython@python.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 10:29 PM
Subject: Re: [EuroPython] Information concerning Booth rents are now
available!

> The information concerning booth rents during the EuroPython event is
> online now. If you're interested in hiring a booth, have a look at the
> page and let us know what you think. There are two possibilities :
> http://www.europython.org/exhibitors

Nice. BTW, where is the info concerning bank transfer ? I quickly search
the site and the zope instance thru the manage interface but couldn't find
the page about IBAN/SWIFT numbers that got mentionned yesterday on IRC.

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais oł est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris
(France)