[EuroPython] LSM 2002 - Expert tutorial

Marc Poinot Marc.Poinot@onera.fr
Mon, 13 May 2002 11:00:30 +0200

Hi all,
we have the LSM 2002 in Bordeaux (France), the third edition
of a free and open Open Source meeting (July 9th/13th).

This year again, we're having a Python track and I'm looking
for a Python expert tutorial, in English.
I'll make a french presentation of Python, covering
large topics and first steps of programming. The expert
tutorial should go deeper, its target is an audience of good
developpers, already knowing Perl, Python, C++ or Java...
There is a possibility of classrooms with practical training.

Let me know if you're interested with this tutorial.

Marcvs [alias Any other suggestions are welcome]